Every one’s KRAs are defined, processes framed, but there is no limit to innovations and inventions. Doing things different way keep you productive and your work interesting, motivating you do it better and harder. Doing routine work things same way, daily will make your work and atmosphere monotonous, and thereby you start getting saturated in the absence of challenges and newness. To avoid this situation apart from taking-in new projects, responsibilities, etc.. from management and authority, you can as well put-in your own efforts. Trying new ideas to do the same work, to do it better and in less time, trying different combinations and thereby keep a level of experimenting and in.
Following is a list of benefits that you can derive from ideation and experimentation in your daily work:
- You will get into the good books of your boss. As efficient and dedicated employees are the employer most valued asset and are kept in the good book of their bosses.
- You will be able to maintain a interesting quotient in your routine job and thus safeguard your job getting monotonous.
- Trying new ideas and combination you will be more productive. Investing your efforts in trying to do things in different ways, you would be able to find out time saving and optimizing work methods.
- You can win over your weaknesses and loopholes. If you spare yourself some time pondering on what mistakes you made and where exactly you lagged behind and think of the solutions and newer, better ways to improve. May be the results will be visible after some time, but your efforts definitely will bring you good results.
- You will sharpen and/or develop new skills by trying new ideas and ways of doing a work.
- You will receive the benefit of growth as well, both individually and in your career. A confident person, full of ideas does not lets his job get monotonous and predictable and thus never saturates maintaining his career growth and healthy movement.